Monday, February 21, 2011

Hot Layers!

How many layers? Too many to count. Layers being the Illustration Friday challenge. Crazy indian bedspread table cloth, crazy being the Theme Thursday challenge, layers of different flowers and hot colours. Hot being the Three Muses challenge . Spring will be coming eventually we are expecting snow again, the brave winter aconite and crocus are out and the dahlias are but summer dreams.
Being back at work full times stretches  me to try and and combine all the art challlenges that I can. I'm trying to discipline  myself to at least spend some time painting each week.

6 comments:

K said...

beautiful floral collage!

Anonymous said...

pretty flowers, great colours

Maryanne said...

LOved the bright hot colors, good take on this theme.

Kat Sloma said...

Gorgeous flowers! I love how tropical they seem.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Fantastic colorful image.

Artfully Musing said...

Wondeful tropical colors